Madonna!


I still can't believe that we actually saw Madonna! She was so amazing... and it was her 48th birthday! Yip, she is actually 48, swinging around in her leotards and dancing like she has always danced. The best concert I have ever seen in my life!

She played lots of her oldies - Like a Virgin, Lucky Star..., lots of her new ones - Sorry, Hung Up and Jump and a bit from in between.

Amazing dancing, lighting and just the whole show was brilliant and very much worth the price. I won't tell you how many NZ dollars were spent for two tickets as it's very close to four digits! Ouch... Actually, i just realised it's more than four digits. Oh my gosh, we are crazy.

Would love to show you all photos but only have a few on my phone as security was high, and we we got our camera convisgated. Gutted! If anyone gets the opportunity to see Madge, I definitely think you should go!

No comments: