We're engaged!!!

My beautiful ring :-)
The engagement party!!! Woohooo!!
Walid, Marcia & Carol
Mel & Manu
Mel, James and my Fiance
James
Will & James
Mel & Nat
Will & Mel
Kim, David and Nat
Danielle, Therese and Sam
James, Tracey and James

At Rules (London's oldest restaurant) with my n'laws to-be
At Cocoon on Regent Street with J&T


Simon popped the question while in Germany during September and I of course said Y E S!!!! I made him get down on one knee, but after his beautiful proposal there was no turning back! Woooohoooo!!!!

Here are a few snippets of our celebrations to date. We had our big engagement party last weekend at our flat, and there have been other celebrations as well... I'm sure there will be more to come xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OO that makes me cry !
Love you both XXX
mamaaa

Dad said...

anutha party missed! Where were all these luvli people when I wus there?? hiding ? I recognise the hairy James.
I guess all the Epernay bubbles have now been put to rest??? What better occassion. Rochdale cider may be on tap by the time you get here (what I had for my second wedding anniv. in 1968 made by Macs here in Nelson)