Central Park



This was my favorite part to New York. So lovely to just stroll around and watch the New Yorkers jog through on their Saturday morning. People playing baseball, parents walking their kiddies, lovers in the park and much more. Wasn't that warm to be sitting around in Winter, but I imagine it's just spectacular in Summer. This is a picture of me looking back towards downtown Manhatten.

Squirrels were everywhere in the parks in Washington and at Central Park. Was exciting to watch, but we definitely looked like tourists as everyone else was fully over it. hee hee... And Miss Maxwell I tell you it was damn cold! I should have been wearing a hat, but was just silly. I had loads of layers underneath that coat. Snow was never in the city of New York, when it did snow it melted as soon as it hit the ground.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see squirels? Nice coat!!
Lydia wants to know where your beanie is and where is all the snow! You don't look at all cooollldd! xx

Anonymous said...

now that's more like it! What I recall most from London in December were the squirels! bet you didn't get to pat it!!